Tuesday 14 May 2013

Nahla- Pops~ 5 Months


This Girl.
Leaps and Bounds, seriously!

She went from not being able to roll over, to rolling over one day and then not stopping. 
It was like watching a cat in a sun patch.
Now I have to watch her constantly, even her cot has become a hazard zone with her flipping about like an otter.
She also spins around, a bit like a slow break dancer, but its brilliant none the less.
It looks like crawling is imminent with her backwards shuffling and over-enthusiastic press-ups! 


Food glorious food!
Weaning is going well, so much so that I forget that she's not even 6 months old and we (technically) started weaning her early, with permission from our HV, obviously.
How could I not? 
This girl devours bowlfuls of Papaya, mountains of Carrots and chunks of Banana like a fiend!
I sort of half let her feed herself, half spoon-feed her, I want her to eat a good amount but at the same time I want her to experience her food... clothes can be washed and hands (and ears) can be wiped.


Nahla loves the cats, and they tolerate her, sometimes they'll even go in for a cuddle.
She grins like a loon whenever they walk in a proceeds to rock forward shouting 'Cah! Cah!' which, I assume, means 'Cat.'
Much to my Husband's delight she's also attempting to say 'Daddy'. Whenever she sees him she says the same word over and over 'Aggy! Aggy!' It's either her Dad she's delighted to see, or she's a fan of Aggie from 'How Clean Is Your House'

4 comments:

  1. Nahla is adorable! I still remember the days when my cousins were mini beings and made weird noises which you had to decipher hehehe.

    You'll have to keep a good eye on her if she starts moving about! Get the cats to help out :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I can't wait to be a mum, your instagram makes me so clucky haha. I'm glad I re-found your blog and I can't wait to read more ♡

    the love crush ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! I'm sure you'll make a great Mum someday :] xx

      Delete