Friday 12 April 2013

MIA!


Oh my goodness, life has been non-stop recently, I can't believe how tired I am!

I've been a bit sparse on the old blogging recently because I've been visiting relatives, then, upon coming home, I've just been caught in a spiral of projects and routine-setting!

I just thought I would drop in quickly and tell you what will be coming up on the blog soon...


Terrariums!
These were so cheap and fun to make! 


D.I.Y Chalkboards!
Chalkboard paint is all the rage at the moment, and I jumped on the bandwagon!


Organise your life!
Raising a 5-month-old and keeping a home is more difficult and time-consuming than you think, it's often 11:30 before I'm able to crawl into bed, so I've had to get my life organised! 
So can you!


Like I mentioned earlier, I recently visited family down south and flew, by myself, for the first time with this chirpy bird!
I'll be blogging about the journey and my stay at home, along with tips for traveling with babies!


I've been such a Foodie at the moment!
I think I've got about 5 recipe posts lined up, all Vegetarian of course.

These posts WILL be coming soon, Nahla's down to one nap a day which has left me no time for blogging, but I'm determined to figure it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment